Mega Citizenship drive
Sunday, May 20, 2018
Welcome to the first Mega Citizenship Drive hosted by the New Americans Campaign Partners in New York and New Jersey! We are part of a national network of respected immigration organizations that provide free legal assistance to aspiring citizens, making the naturalization process easy to navigate and successful.
If you are over 18 years old and have been a permanent resident for at least 4 years and 9 months (or 2 years and 9 months if you obtained your permanent resident card through marriage to a U.S. citizen), please register or call 718-665-0400 to see if you are eligible to apply now.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have resided in the United States as a permanent resident continuously for five years;
- have been physically present in the United States for at least half of the five (or three) years;
- Have resided for at least three months in the state in which the naturalization application will be filed;
- Be a person of good moral character;
- Have a basic knowledge of U.S. government and history;
- Be able to read, write, and speak basic English;
- Express your allegiance to the United States.
369 East 149th Street 11th Floor Bronx, NY 10455