APPS & GAMES
/Learn the fundamentals of C#, one of the world’s most essential programming languages, with applications spanning from system software design to game development. C# opens the door to the vast world of coding and development, no matter what you want to create. As you grow your skills, you’ll tackle challenges like creating programs that utilize multiple classes, creating objects, and making text adventure and console games for more interactive engagement. Jump-start your programming career while using industry-standard language features to create impressive projects.
Online Course Requirements:
-Mac, Windows PC, or Chromebook only
-Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
Visual Studio Code
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs, as well as websites, web apps, web services and mobile apps. Visual Studio uses Microsoft software development platforms such as Windows API, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Store and Microsoft Silverlight. It can produce both native code and managed code.
Unreal Engine Is Awesome!
C++ classes can be used as a base for Blueprint classes, and in this way programmers can set up fundamental gameplay classes that are then sub-classed and iterated on by level designers.
In this course, you will.:
- Declare, initialize, and use variables
- Work with strings, characters, and algorithms
- Solve programming challenges with logic and code
- Create text adventures and console based games
- Read and respond to user input
Our program provides
- Certified instructors
- 10 hours of direct instruction, plus 10 hours of self-paced project development
- Official course transcript and certificate
- Access to our vast network of job opportunities
- Limited enrollment, scholarships available