APPS & GAMES
Online Course Requirements:
-Mac, Windows PC, or Chromebook only
-Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
Visual Studio C++
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs, as well as websites, web apps, web services and mobile apps. Visual Studio uses Microsoft software development platforms such as Windows API, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Store and Microsoft Silverlight. It can produce both native code and managed code.
Unreal C++ Is Awesome!
C++ classes can be used as a base for Blueprint classes, and in this way programmers can set up fundamental gameplay classes that are then sub-classed and iterated on by level designers.
In this course, you will.:
- Declare, initialize, and use variables
- Work with strings, characters, and algorithms
- Solve programming challenges with logic and code
- Create text adventures and console based games
- Read and respond to user input
Our program provides
- Certified instructors
- 10 hours of direct instruction, plus 10 hours of self-paced project development
- Small class guarantee (average of 5 students)
- Official course transcript and certificate
- Access to our vast network of job opportunities
- And scholarship opportunities