Countdown to the 2020 General Elections on November 3rd
You have options to vote in this Election:
- Absentee voting (By Mail)
- Early voting
- On Election Day
How to Vote by mail:
- Request your mail-in ballot by October 27. (You should indicate “temporary illness” as the reason)
- Receive your absentee ballot at the address you included on the application form
- Fill out your absentee ballot at home, using blue or black ink.
- Mail-in your completed ballot not later than November 3rd to your county Board of Elections and make sure to include appropiate postage
- Or drop off your ballot at any polling location.